Best Engineering Colleges of India:
In India, there is a wide scope of engineering field. India has always had best engineering colleges which provide excellent education to students from across the country. Mostly parent prefer their students to choose engineering. They motivate and encourage them to join engineering. In IT Sector, there is huge demand of IT professional who have done his/her engineering from the best engineering college. Thus, the demand for best engineering colleges remains high. There are many engineering colleges in India which are running engineering courses for undergraduates, postgraduates and doctorates in various disciplines such as civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, electronics and communication engineering, computer science engineering, and now a days petroleum engineering which is becoming most popular stream of engineering. Students pursuing engineering course have a wide range of job opportunities. They can be absorbed in any industry either in private companies or government organization depend on their choice. And this could be possible only because of these engineering colleges. There are many private and government colleges approved AICTE (All Indian India Council for Technical Education) or UGC (University Grant Commission). Some of the best engineering colleges in India based on their research, teaching skills and campus placement are listed below:
- Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, West Bengal
- BVU College of Engineering, Pune
- SRM University, Chennai
- GH Raisoni College of Engineering, Nagpur
- BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore
Job opportunities for an engineer:
- The demand of an engineer is spread in so many areas such as healthcare, entertainment, agriculture and business.
- An engineer may be Automotive Engineer, Aerospace Engineer, Agriculture Engineer, Civil Engineer, Chemical Engineer, Drilling Engineer, Computer Engineering, Environmental Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Software Engineer, Petroleum Engineering depend on the course chosen by students.