MBA two year program or 4 semesters based program is especially for those scholars who want to become best business professionals. It is customized as per keeping the industry dynamics & ever changing economic scenario in mind.
If you are looking for the best MBA University or want to pursue Master degree in Business Administration (MBA) and still struggling to decide which university is best for completing your goals. You must select the best university on the basis of their rank. There are number of best universities in India in which numerous entrance exams like CAT, XAT, MAT and GMAT are conducted every year. Many students get admission in these universities and become eminent business professional after studying from these universities. SRM University is one of the best among top MBA universities of India. Below are some other best Universities offering MBA program.
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad)
- IIM Bangalore: Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIM Calcutta)
- Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM Lucknow)
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (IIT Delhi)
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur)
- Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIM Indore)
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai (NIIE Mumbai)
- Management Development Institute (MDI) Gurgaon
- SRM University Sonipat, Haryana
- Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management, Shillong
- Department of Management Studies, Anna University
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad (IMT Ghaziabad)
- Banaras Hindu University
- University School of Management Studies, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida
During MBA Course, students need to complete a total of 38 courses, inclusive of elective course specialization offered by the university. Core specializations offered by the Top MBA Universities are listed below:
During this course, these universities conduct regular Personality Development Programs such as Team Building, Goal Orientations, Stress Management and behavioral programs.