MBA 5 years Integrated Course:
M.B.A (Integrated) is 5 years integrated course in management. It is a combined course of under graduate and post graduate programme – BBA and MBA which assists students in developing and understanding the leadership qualities required for successfully managing the business functions in an enterprise or an organization. During this course, students will have given the option of choosing specializations like HR, finance and marketing, international business, etc. This programme comprises of two degree, after completing first three year, students will be awarded with BBA degree and after completing last two years students will be awarded with MBA degree.
Learning goals of the under graduate level (first 3 years):
First three years programme will be able to:
- Demonstrate language skills and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate knowledge of foundational subjects for management studies
- Demonstrate an awareness of ethical understanding and enhance physical well-being
Learning goals of the Post graduate level (last 2 years):
Last 2 years programme will be able to:
- Develop social consciousness, critical thinking skills and inculcate integrative thinking ability.
- Promote interpersonal awareness and ability to work in team.
- Prepare business leaders with a sound understanding of ethics and develop skills to write effective business messages.
Candidates must have scored 50% marks in aggregate in 12th Standard or an equivalent examination, recognized by State or Central Education Board.
Universities offering MBA Integrated Course:
- SRM University, Sonepat
- University Of Lucknow, Badshah Bagh, Lucknow
- Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
- Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak (Institute of Mgt studies & research)
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore, Institute of professional studies
Job Opportunities after completion of this course:
There are plenty of job opportunities after completing Master in Business Administration. MBA graduates can apply in banking, IT, Medical, Stock Broking, Export and Trading House, NGO’s and many other industries.