Phd in Electronics & Communication Engineering:
Electronics and Communication Engineering is the discipline of engineering which utilize math and science in solving the practical problems in the field of electronics and communication. Electronics and Communication engineers are basically engaged in research, development, designing and testing of equipment used in various systems. The main objective of this field of engineering is to develop the fundamental engineering analysis skills, problem solving skills, information retrieval skills and creative skills which will be required for design and conduct the experiment, apply formulas and techniques to solve the complex electronics and communication engineering problems.
Phd in Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) is a research-based program. The research executed in this course is expected to be of excellent quality so that it can be published in leading journals. This research done can be related to any of the broad areas in electronics and communication engineering such as VLSI and embedded systems, Wire communications and networks, robotics and signal processing, RF and antennas. The Phd programme in electronics and telecommunication engineering is generally of 3 years.
Ph.D course objectives:
- Knowledge: After completing Ph.D degree, the candidate will be able to evaluate different methods used in different subject areas, new methods and new theories.
- Proficiency: After completing Ph.D degree, the candidate will be able to formulate questions for research, conduct complex research at all levels
- General Expertise: After completing Ph.D degree, the candidate will be able to conduct research, participate in complex multidisciplinary projects and assignments, provide research.
- All candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech. in Engineering from any branch including ECE/CE/ME/CS/EE/Biotech or Master’s degree in Maths/Science/ICT/IT/Computer Science or MCA with 50% marks in aggregate from UGC recognized university are eligible to pursue Ph.D course in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- NET/GATE qualified candidates shall also be preferred.
Institutes offering Phd in Electronics & Communication Engineering:
- SRM University, Delhi
- BMS College of Engineering (BMSCE), Bangalore
- Delhi Institute of Management & Technology
- BMS College of Engineering
- Indian Institute of Information Technology