Btech Course in Electronics & Communication Engineering:
In this engineering program aims to provide a strong knowledge in the field of Electronics and covering this through theoretical classes, practical classes and designing aspects of Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE). The syllabus of this engineering course covers all areas of electronics and communication engineering under categories of electronic circuits, radio meter, electronic devices, signal processing and communication. All this course syllabus cover in theory and laboratory courses under these categories list. All laboratory projects are divided and design according to the semester wise and under these practical students are learning that how we can develop new electronic systems useful for real applications using theoretical, practical and design base.
SRM Delhi NCR are popular engineering college among students in north india and students can apply for direct admission. SRM have the good faculty, big library, big campus and many more facility providing for students.
Students must be getting score 50% (General/OBC) and 45%(SC/ST) Marks in 10+2 with Mathematics and Physics along with Chemistry/Computer Science from any government authorized colleges/ university.
All students would be qualify National level exams like AIEEE, UPSEE, UKEEE etc. or Students can apply for direct admission after registration in any choose able college on management quota.
Phd in Electronics & Communication Engineering:
Electronics and Communication Engineering is the best engineering course according to the point of job opportunity. This course are covering the maths and science related topics and resolving problems. Electronics and Communication engineering are basically engaged in research, development, designing and testing of equipment used in various systems. The main objective of this field of engineering is to develop the fundamental engineering analysis skills, problem solving skills and creative skills which will be required for design and conduct the experiment, apply formulas and techniques to solve the complex electronics and communication engineering problems.
Phd is a doctorate degree programe and students can get this degree after complete Btech, Mtech and then apply for Phd. Phd is a research-based program. This research done can be related to any of the broad areas in electronics and communication engineering such as VLSI and embedded systems, Wire communications and networks, robotics and signal processing, RF and antennas. The Phd program in electronics and telecommunication engineering is generally of 3 years.
Ph.D course objectives:
- Knowledge: After completing Ph.D degree, the candidate will be able to evaluate different methods used in different subject areas, new methods and new theories.
- Proficiency: After completing Ph.D degree, the candidate will be able to formulate questions for research, conduct complex research at all levels
- General Expertise: After completing Ph.D degree, the candidate will be able to conduct research, participate in complex multidisciplinary projects and assignments, provide research.
- All candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech. in Engineering from any branch including ECE/CE/ME/CS/EE/Biotech or Master’s degree in Maths/Science/ICT/IT/Computer Science or MCA with 50% marks in aggregate from UGC recognized university are eligible to pursue Ph.D course in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- NET/GATE qualified candidates shall also be preferred.