Top 10 Universities in India:
India has about 700 universities among which some are private, deemed private and government universities. In order to make their better career, before selecting any university, students need to know about how beneficial it would be to join any particular university. Thus, before selecting any university, students need to check the reviews and the national rank of that university.
Here is the list of Top 10 Universities in India:
- Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore: It is one of the best institutes for advanced and technical education in Science, Engineering, and management, established in 1909. It was the first institute which introduced master’s programmes in engineering.
- Jawaharlal Nehru College, New Delhi: The institute name after Jawahar Lal Nehru (India’s First Prime Minister) was established in 1969. It was awarded with “Best University” by the President of India in 2017.
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi: It is established in 1916 and is famous for research related work offered in Arts and Science disciplines.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, Bangalore: The JNCASR Institute was established by the Department of Science and Technology of the Government of India. It was on the 9th rank by Careers360’s “Top Universities in India 2017”
- Jadavpur University, Kolkata: It is becoming the first Indian university to acquire such a research unit (National Instruments Limited (CSIR).
- Anna University, Chennai: It is a technical university in Tamil Nadu established in 1978 with the campus area of 75 ha.
- University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad: This University established in 1974 is offering PG Courses such as M.Tech, M.Sc, M.A, in various disciplines.
- University of Delhi, Delhi: It is one of the top most ranked universities in India.
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore: It is a multi disciplinary university in India which is spread in Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Karnataka within five campuses.
- Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune: This University established in 1949 offering courses in Social Science, Science, Law and Management.