Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
Our department offers undergraduate program in Electronics and Communication Engineering. The department has highly talented, qualified and competent faculty members in the areas of Digital Signal Processing, Active Circuits, Data Communications & Networking, Mobile and Wireless Communications, High Speed Networks, Optical Networks and VLSI & Micro-electronics.
Objectives of the department:
Electronics and Communication Engineering Department is committed to develop
- The fundamental engineering analysis skills, which makes them able to apply the knowledge of computing, mathematical foundations, algorithmic principles, and computer science and engineering theory in the modeling and design of computer-based systems to real-world problems.
- The Information retrieval skills, which make them able to design and conduct experiments, as well as analyze and interpret the data.
- The Creative Skills to design, which make them able to implement and evaluate an electronics & communication engineering based system, component are process to meets desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability and sustainability.
- The Engineering Problem Solving Skills, which make them able to formulate and apply appropriate techniques, resources and to solve complex electronics & communication engineering problems.
- The Professional Integrity, which make them able to understand the professional ethics and responsibilities towards the society.
A graduate of the Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Will be talented to conquer a solid foundation in Electronics and Communication Engineering fundamentals with an approach to pursue continuing education.
- Will be intelligent to function professionally in an increasingly and rapidly changing global platform due to the advances in technologies and concepts and contribute to social needs.
- Will be gifted to obtain and workout excellent governance qualities, at various levels of their involvement in ethical and innovative manner.
- Will be bright to shine in their careers by being a part of success and growth to their associated organization.
Under Graduate Courses
B.Tech. - Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination, recognized by State or Central Education Board. It is required to score at least 50% aggregate in PCM in the qualifying examination i.e. XII Board Exam. Candidates must have taken five subjects in 12th Standard. He/she must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as core subjects in 12th Standard.
Post Graduate Courses
M.Tech. - Electronics & Communication Engineering / Microelectronics
Full Time - 2 years/Part Time - 3 years
Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology or an equivalent degree in an appropriate area or M.Sc (Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics / Physics with specialization in Electronics) and must have obtained 50% marks in aggregate.
Ph.D. - Electronics & Communication Engineering
Candidates must have passed Post graduation in the relevant discipline from a UGC recognized University with 50% marks in aggregate. However an applicant with M.Phil/CSIR-UGC/JRF/NET/SLET cleared in the relevant subject is exempted from Entrance test.
Minimum duration for Ph.D. is 3 years including course work and maximum of 6 years (full time / part time).
Value Added Courses
- VHDL, Verilog
- VLSI Design
- RF & Microwave
- Xilinx/FPGA based System Development
- Personality Development
- Value Education
|Dr. Pawan Kumar Singh||Assistant Professor|
|Miss. Kavita||Assistant Professor|
|Mr. Arun Kumar||Assistant Professor|
|Mr. Tejbir Singh||Assistant Professor|
|Mr. Satyendra Kumar Srivastav||Assistant Professor|
|Mr. Deepak Kumar||Assistant Professor|
|Ms. Anshika||Assistant Professor|
|Mr. P. Harish Kumaar||Assistant Professor|
- Electron Devices Laboratory
- Digital System Laboratory
- Electronics Circuit Laboratory
- Communication Laboratory
- Microprocessors and Interfacing Laboratory