Haryana Domicile Scholarship
As per provisions of the Haryana Private Universities Act 2006, clause 35 & 36, SRM University Haryana has implemented the provision of Scholarships for Haryana Domicile Candidates (25% of total seats). The Criteria for availing the scholarship are:
- Based on the Rank/Performance in the National Level Entrance Examination i.e SRMHCAT-2018 only.
- The student must fulfill the Minimum Eligibility Criteria.
- Continuation of the scholarship in the subsequent Years will be on the basis of minimal academic performance.
It is mandatory for candidates applying under the category of Haryana Domicile to submit Domicile certificate at the time of counselling/admission.
This is a prestigious scholarship for academically meritorious candidates, achievers in sports based on economic background. Candidates applying for Chancellor Scholarship must have qualified national level entrance examination SRMHCAT-2018.
The meritorious students can avail School Toppers Scholarship based on their 12th board examination.
- **Students getting 95-100% in 12th examination are eligible for 100% scholarship in tuition fees.
- **Students getting 90-94% in 12th examination are eligible for 50% scholarship in tuition fees.
- **Students getting 85-89% in 12th examination are eligible for 25% scholarship in tuition fees.
**Scholarship from 25-100% is subject to the valid score of SRMHCAT-2018.