Mechanical Engineering Colleges in India:
The Department of Mechanical Engineering in India is the best course as compere to other engineering department and courses. There is may factors which are making best engineering courses as compare to other courses such as job opportunity. In this course Students would learn and understand Engineers design, build or maintain the structures, machines or processes. In Mechanical engineering(ME) course, students would develop analytics skills and practical knowledge with theoretical knowledge.
Duties of Mechanical Engineers:
Mechanical engineers typically do the following:
- Analyze problems and resolve this as soon as possible.
- Design or redesign mechanical and thermal devices.
- Investigation equipment failures.
- Develop and test prototypes of devices they design
- Analyze the test results and change it’s design or system according to need.
- Develop manufacturing process for the device.
After compete this degree program candidate can apply in many sectors including government and private sectors. Both sectors are opening many vacancies every year.
where can apply after complete this course?
- Architectural, engineering, and related services
- Machinery manufacturing
- Transportation equipment manufacturing
- Scientific research and development services
- Computer and electronic product manufacturing
Before taking admission in this course, students should qualify required eligibility.
B.Tech. – Mechanical Engineering (ME):
Post Graduate courses:
M.Tech. – Mechanical Engineering / Production Engineering:
Ph.D. – Mechanical Engineering (ME):
As per UGC notification of 5th May 2016
Minimum course duration for Ph.D. is 3 years including course work and maximum of 6 years (full time / part time).