Our department offers undergraduate program in Electronics and Communication Engineering. The department has highly talented, qualified and competent faculty members in the areas of Digital Signal Processing, Active Circuits, Data Communications & Networking, Mobile and Wireless Communications, High Speed Networks, Optical Networks and VLSI & Micro-electronics.
Objectives of the department:Electronics and Communication Engineering Department is committed to develop
- The fundamental engineering analysis skills, which makes them able to apply the knowledge of computing, mathematical foundations, algorithmic principles, and computer science and engineering theory in the modeling and design of computer-based systems to real-world problems.
- The Information retrieval skills, which make them able to design and conduct experiments, as well as analyze and interpret the data.
- The Creative Skills to design, which make them able to implement and evaluate an electronics & communication engineering based system, component are process to meets desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability and sustainability.
- The Engineering Problem Solving Skills, which make them able to formulate and apply appropriate techniques, resources and to solve complex electronics & communication engineering problems.
- The Professional Integrity, which make them able to understand the professional ethics and responsibilities towards the society.
Program Outcomes:A graduate of the Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Will be talented to conquer a solid foundation in Electronics and Communication Engineering fundamentals with an approach to pursue continuing education.
- Will be intelligent to function professionally in an increasingly and rapidly changing global platform due to the advances in technologies and concepts and contribute to social needs.
- Will be gifted to obtain and workout excellent governance qualities, at various levels of their involvement in ethical and innovative manner.
- Will be bright to shine in their careers by being a part of success and growth to their associated organization.
B.Tech. - Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
Duration: 4 years
Eligibility: Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Informatics Practices/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies. Obtained at least 50% marks in the above subjects taken together.
Fee : 1,55,000/-
M.Tech. - Electronics & Communication Engineering / Microelectronics
Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: Candidates must have passed B.E./B.Tech (ECE / EEE / CSE / IT/Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering)or an equivalent degree in an appropriate area or M.Sc (Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics / Physics with specialization in Electronics) and must have obtained 50% marks in aggregate.
Fee : 1,00,000/-
Ph.D. - Electronics & Communication Engineering
Duration: Minimum duration for Ph.D. is 3 years including course work.
Eligibility: Candidates must have passed Master's and Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Technology relevant discipline from a UGC recognized University with 55% marks or Equivalent CGPA in aggregate. However an applicant with CSIR/GATE/UGC/JRF/NET/SLET cleared in the relevant subject is exempted from Entrance test.
Fee : 1,25,000/-
Value Added Courses
- VHDL, Verilog
- VLSI Design
- RF & Microwave
- Xilinx/FPGA based System Development
- Personality Development
- Value Education
- Electron Devices Laboratory
- Digital System Laboratory
- Electronics Circuit Laboratory
- Communication Laboratory
- Microprocessors and Interfacing Laboratory