VISIONSRM University Delhi-NCR, Sonipat, Haryana aims to emerge as a leading world-class university that creates and disseminates knowledge upholding the highest standards of instruction in Medicine & Health Sciences, Engineering & Technology, Management, Law, Science & Humanities. Along with academic excellence and skills, our curriculum imparts integrity and social sensitivity to mould our graduates who may be best suited to serve the nation and the world.
- To create a diverse community campus that inspires freedom and innovation.
- Promote excellence in educational & skill development processes.
- Continue to build productive international alliances.
- Explore optimal development opportunities available to students and faculty.
- Cultivate an exciting and rigorous research environment.
IntroductionThe Department of Computer Science was established in 2017. The Department provides an outstanding research environment complemented by excellence in teaching. Ever since its inception, the department has been a pioneering academic centre for higher education, research, and innovation in key areas of Computer Science. The Department of Computer Science, Faculty of Science and Humanities, SRM Institute of Science and Technology strives to shape outstanding computer professionals with values to reshape nation's destiny. The training imparted aims to prepare young minds for the challenging opportunities in the IT industry with a global awareness rooted in the Indian soil, nourished and supported by experts in the field. The broad objective of the programme is to provide sound academic base from which an advanced career in Computer Science can be developed. Conceptual grounding in computer usage as well as its practical business application will be provided making candidates suitable for IT sector entry level jobs. Our close ties to industry, coupled with our commitment to research and education, ensures that students get a rigorous, relevant, and broad education. Our world class laboratory enables the students to be in close proximity to the latest and coolest of technologies. It also enlivens our curriculum, provides many research and summer job opportunities for our students, and makes this a very exciting place to study Computer Science.
Message from HOD:
Duration: 3 years
Eligibility: Higher Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent Examination with 50% marks with English as one of the Subjects. OR Three years Diploma Course conducted by State Board of Technical Education or any other examination after S.S.C.(10Th Standard) recognized by the State Board of Technical Education with at least 50% marks in aggregate as equivalent thereto.
Fee : 52,500/-
Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: Aspirants who have 3 year degree in BCA/B.Sc.(Mathematics/Computer Science/Physical Science) with at least 50% marks from any recognized university. An advantage of 3% in aggregate for applicants passing with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Computer Science.
Fee : 52500/-
Ph.D.- Computer Science
Duration: Minimum duration for Ph.D. is 3 years including course work.
Eligibility: Candidates must have passed Master's and Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from a UGC recognized University with 55% marks or Equivalent CGPA in aggregate. However an applicant with M.Phil( Relevant Domain)/UGC/JRF/NET/SLET cleared in the relevant subject is exempted from Entrance test.
Fee : 1,31,250/-
- Gagandeep Kaur and Dr Harsh Kumar “Analysis of Virtual Machine Instances and Cost Computation on Microsoft Azure Cloud service Provider” published in Scopus Index “Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamic & Control Systems (JARDCS)”, Vol. 12, No. 3, 2020, DOI :10.5373/JARDCS/V1213/20201191 ISSN 1943-023X
- Gagandeep Kaur and Dr Harsh Kumar “Building and estimating total cost of web-based Fraud detection System in Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform” published in Scopus Index Journal of “International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology (IJAST)”, Vol. 29, No. 7s (2020), pp:2983 – 3000 ISSN 2005- 4238 IJAST.
- Gagandeep Kaur - Patent Published on Topic “Coronavirus diagnostic reagents treatment kits and share the patient real time location, condition using deep learning programming.” (Application No – 202011024811)
- Gagandeep Kaur - Patent Published on Topic “Internet of Things Based Teeth Gap Measurement Device” (Application No – 202011036454)
- Lakshita Aggarwal, Puneet Goswami, Shelly Sachdeva, “Multi-criterion Intelligent Decision Support system for COVID-19”, Applied Soft Computing, Volume 101,2021, 107056, ISSN 1568-4946, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.asoc.2020.107056. Elsevier (http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1568494620309947) (Unpaid).
- Sonam Chauhan & Ajay Sharma (2019) “A generalized approach for the fuzzy commitment scheme”, Journal of Cyber Security Technology, Vol 3,No 4, 189-204, DOI: 10.1080/23742917.2019.1631429.
- Sonam Chauhan and Ajay Sharma (2019) “Improved fuzzy commitment scheme ,” International Journal of Information Technology, Springer Singapore, pp 1–11, 2019. https://doi.org/10.1007/s41870-018-0275-0.
- Gurpreet Singh, Manisha Malhotra, Ajay Sharma, (2019)”An Agent Based Virtual Machine Migration Process for Cloud Environment” 4th International Conference on Internet of Things: Smart Innovation and Usages (IoT-SIU), DOI: 10.1109/ IoT-SIU.2019.8777634, IEEE ISBN: 978-1-7281-1253-4 (Scopus)
- Gurpreet Singh, Manisha Malhotra, Ajay Sharma,(2019) ”A comprehensive study on Virtual Machine Migration technique of Cloud computing” . Applications of Computing, Automation and Wireless Systems in Electrical Engineering, Lecture notes in Electrical Engineering, Volume 2, Page no. 591-601. 2018 Springer, Singapore ISBN 978-981-13-6772-4.
- Lakshita Aggarwal Latika Kharb, Deepak Chahal “A Contingent Exploration on big data tools” Lect. Notes Electrical Eng., Vol. 637, V. Bindhu et al. (Eds): International Conference on Communication, Computing and Electronics Systems, 978-981-15-2611-4, 480861_1_En, (71).(Unpaid)Scopus ,2019 https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-981-15-2612-1_71
- Lakshita Aggarwal, Deepak Chahal, Latika Kharb “Brain emulation Model for communication”, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENTIFIC & TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH VOLUME 8, ISSUE 08, AUGUST 2019. PUBLISHED IN UGC_SCOPUS JOURNAL.http://www.ijstr.org/final-print/aug2019/Brain-Emulation-Machine-Model-For-Communication.pdf.
- Lakshita Aggarwal “Big Data Tools”, JIMS 8i- International Journal of Information, Communication and Computing Technology (IJICCT). Published Available Online.https://jimsindia.org/8i-Login.aspx. (Unpaid ), 2019
- Smart City Digital Future Ahead by Lakshita Aggarwal published on: 02-09-2019 bearing ISBN-13: 9786200276926 ISBN-10: 6200276927published by Academic Publishing OmniScriptum GmbH & Co. KG Bahnhofstr. 28 66111 Saarbrucken Germany.(available on Amazon, Morebooks), 2019
- IoIT (Internet of Intelligent Things): Integrating Artificial Intelligence with IoT to Solve Pervasive IoT Issues - Book title: Artificial Intelligence to Solve Pervasive Internet of Things Issues by authors: Lakshita Aggarwal, Prateek Singh, Rashbir Singh, Latika Kharb. (Elsevier),2019
- Pallavi Agarwal, Ajay Sharma and Neeraj Kumar, (2018). “Fuzzy Production Inventory Model with Stock Dependent Demand Using Genetic Algorithm (GA) Under Inflationary Environment”, Pertanika Journal of Science and Technology”, 26(4), Universiti Putra Malaysia Press, 1637-1658. (SCOPUS),
- Agarwal, P., Kumar, S., Kumar, N. and Sharma, A. (2018). “An inventory model for deteriorating items with stock-dependent demand rate and partial backlogging under permissible delay in payments”, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics 118(22), 1339-1352,Academic Publications Ltd,ISSN 1314-3395 ( Scopus)
- Agarwal, P., Kumar, S., Kumar, N. and Sharma, A. (2018). “An inventory model for deteriorating items with stock-dependent demand rate and partial backlogging under permissible delay in payments”, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics (SCOPUS), 118(22), 1339-1352.
- Agarwal P., Sharma, A. and Kumar, N. (2018). “Fuzzy Production Inventory Model with Stock Dependent Demand Using Genetic Algorithm (GA) Under Inflationary Environment”, Journal of Science and Technology (SCOPUS), 26(4), 1637-1658.”
- Agarwal, P., Kumar, S., Kumar, N. and Sharma, A. (2018). “An inventory model for deteriorating items with stock-dependent demand rate and partial backlogging under permissible delay in payments”, National Seminar on Advances on Operations Research & Mathematical Sciences, Vardhaman College, Bijnor, Feb 24-25, 2018.
- Lakshita Aggarwal, Deepak Chahal, Latika Kharb “Pruning Deficiency of Big Data Analytics Using Cognitive Computing” ICONC3, Mody University, Lakshmangarh. (Scopus), 2018
- Lakshita Aggarwal, Latika Kharb, Vipul “Searching new assets with Biometrics”, International Journal for Research in Engineering Application & Management (IJREAM) ISSN: 2454-9150 Vol-03, Issue-10, Jan 2018.http://ijream.org/papers/IJREAMV03I083234.pdf .
- Lakshita Aggarwal, SumanMadan“A Technological Survey on Privacy Preservation Data MiningTechniques”, Intеrnational Journal for Rеsеarch in Еnginееring Application &Managеmеnt (IJRЕAM). ISSN: 2454-9150 Vol-04, Issue-07, Oct 2018. http://ijream.org/papers/IJREAMV04I0743056.pdf
- Sonam Chauhan and Ajay Sharma,(2017) “Development of an Algorithms for Fuzzy Commitment Scheme with Code based Cryptosystem,” Asian Journal of Mathematics and Computer Research, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 169-177, IK Knowledge Press, ISSN 2395-4213.
- Sonam Chauhan and Ajay Sharma,(2017) “Commitment Scheme with Ability to Correct Errors,” Asian Journal of Mathematics and Computer Research, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 150-161, IK Knowledge Press, ISSN 2395-4213..
- Meera Alphy and Ajay Sharma,( 2017) “ An Improved Web Emotion Analysis using Hybrid PAM Neural Network Approach” International journal of soft computing, vol:12 issue 5,pp:303-307,Medwell Publication, ISSN : 1816-9503 [ scopus].
- Meera Alphy and Ajay Sharma, (2017)“Double Head Clustering Algorithm for Web Usage Mining Based on Radical Basis Function Neural Network” Indian journal of science and technology, vol.10, no.27, Informatics (India) Ltd. ISSN : 0974-5645
- Pallavi Agarwal, Ajay Sharma and Neeraj Kumar (2017): Inventory Control in Ice and Cold Storage Management using GA”, Page no. 37-41, International Journal of Computer & Mathematical Sciences IJCMS ISSN 2347 – 8527, Vol 6(6)
- Agarwal, P., Sharma, A. and Kumar, N. (2017). “Inventory Control in Ice and Cold Storage Management using GA”, International Journal of Computer & Mathematical Sciences”, 6(6), 37-41
- Agarwal, P., Kumar, S., Kumar, N. and Sharma, A. (2017). “Inventory model for linear demand rate with partial backlogging and salvage Value under the effect of inflation”, International conference in Recent Trends in Operations Research & Statistics, IIT Roorkee, Dec 28-30, 2017.
- Agarwal, P., Sharma, A. and Kumar, N. (2017). “Inventory Control in Ice and Cold Storage Management using GA”, 6th International Conference on Engineering Technology, Science & Management Innovation, IETE Delhi, June 11, 2017.
- Meera Alphy and Ajay Sharma,(2016) “Study on online community user motif using web usage mining” journal of physics conference series, volume 710 2016, IOPScience [Scopus]
- Sonam Chauhan and Ajay Sharma, “Fuzzy Commitment Scheme based on Reed Solomon Codes,” Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Security of Information and Networks SIN’16, pp. 96-99, doi: 10.1145/2947626.2947649, July 2016(Scopus)
- Sonam Chauhan and Ajay Sharma, “Fuzzy Commitment Scheme with Cyclic Codes,” Communications and Computing System, CRC Press, pp. 791-796, 2016. (Scopus)
- Kumar, S., Agarwal, P. and Kumar, N. (2016). “A two-warehouse inventory model for deteriorating items with stock dependent demand, inflation and genetic algorithm”, Uses of Sampling Techniques & Inventory Control with Capacity”, Pons publishing Brussels, Belgium, 69 – 90.
- Gagandeep Kaur - “Role of Technology in enhancing students experience in Commerce Education” published in 2nd National Conference on Emerging Management Perspectives "The New Trends, Practices & Initiatives in Business Management" in LOTUS Group of Institutions, Bareilly, UP in 28 November, 2015
- Gagandeep Kaur - “Role of Innovation in Technology of EDI” published in 10th National Conference on Entrepreneurship - Leadership, Innovation & Technologies at Institute of Management Education (IME), Sahibabad, Ghaziabad (UP) in 5 April,2014
- Gagandeep Kaur - “Electronic Commerce: Technology and Prospects” published in 7th International Conference on Management and Behavioural Sciences (ICMBS - 7) at Society of Management and Behavioural Sciences (SMBS) Noida, UP in 9 & 10 March, 2013
- Gagandeep Kaur - “Trends & Challenges in Telecommunication” published in 4th National Conference on "Management, Leadership & Corporate Governance" at Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Professional Studies, Dwarka, New Delhi in 2 March,2013
- Gagandeep Kaur - “Role of IT in E – Commerce” published in National Conference on Contours of Commerce Education in India at Department of Commerce, MDU Rohtak in 12 May, 2013
- Gagandeep Kaur and Shalini Srivastava “Role of Innovations in Knowledge Management and E - Commerce in Indian Context” published as a Chapter in Book (ISBN: 978-93-5104-532-8) Innovation " The Key to Sustainable Prosperity" at Gitarattan International Business School, Rohini, Delhi in 2013