Enrollment and Orientation 2019
Jul 12, 2019
|August 5, 2019||9:30 am- 1:00 pm||BA, MA, BCA|
|1:30 pm-4:00 pm||B.Sc., M.Sc.|
|August 6, 2019||9:30 am- 1:00 pm||Commerce & Management|
|1:30 pm-4:00 pm||Law|
|August 7, 2019||9:30 am- 1:00 pm||B. Tech, M.Tech(Non CSE)|
|1:30 pm-4:00 pm||B. Tech, M.Tech(CSE)|
|August 8, 2019||9:30 am- 1:00 pm||B. Tech, M.Tech(CSE specialisation)|
|1:30 pm-4:00 pm|
|August 9, 2019||
- All Hostel students will report to campus on respective enrollment date.
- There are separate university Hostels available for Boys and Girls. Rooms are allotted on “First Come First Served” basis.
- The room is already equipped with a cot, mattress, study table, Wardrobe closet, Geyser, Mirror, Tube lights, LED bulbs, Ceiling fan, exhaust fan and AC(only if opted for AC).
For Booking Hostels:
- To avoid inconvenience book your hostel online, follow the Pre-Enrollment process
- For any query regarding hostels, student can speak to Hostel Manager, Mr. Prabhu and email your request to email@example.com Contact no: 9729991803
- University accommodation is only for the students. Parents/Guardians may try the below mentioned recommendation for their stay to attend the orientation:
- TDI Club Retreat ( http://www.tdiclubretreat.com/ )
- Hotel Lotus Paradise ( http://www.hotellotusparadise.com/ )
- Fairvacanze Inns & Suites ( http://www.fairvacanze.com/ )
- Ethnic India (http://www.haryanatourism.gov.in/where-to-stay-at-Sonipat)
Air-conditioned University Buses operated from various routes in Delhi, Sonepat, Panipat, Karnal, Rothak, Baghpat (U.P.) and Ghaziabad (U.P.).
For more information regarding Transportation speak to Mr. Shakti Rana Contact no: 8569991556.
Besides that you may make your own travel arrangements and below is your google map link for directions:
Students are required to submit their pending fee by July 25, 2019.
For any information regarding Fee payment / Fee receipts please speak to Mr. Srinivasan 9697200097, Mr. Venkatesh 8816033311.Back To Events