Our curriculum is beautifully designed by experts from industry & academia. We have CBCS (Choice Based Credit System) & our internship Program that ensures that every student has spent over 7 months (2 months after 4th Semester & 5 months after 7th Semester) working in industry even before graduation. The internship exposes them to real life applications of their course work and teaches them to work in a collaborative environment. The internship gives students the vital experience needed to adapt quickly to careers in industry.
SRMUH focus areas are providing counseling, training, regular expert lectures, live projects, internships, industrial visits, case studies and bringing potential recruiters based on students’ expertise together to achieve the best possible placement depending on the market conditions. The department looks after the interest of the students and the employers by providing them the necessary platform.
Department of Personality Development
The Personal Development Department (PDD) will assist you with accomplishing your own objectives, benefit as much as possible from your abilities, and understand your maximum capacity while learning at University. PD is staffed by scholastic care staff who comprehend your interests and will respond to any inquiries you have either by email, via telephone or face to face.
We have a devoted ‘Proficient Navigator’ who can assist you with choosing the correct way for your Personal Development as a major aspect of your Continuous Professional Development. They can assist you with settling on the correct course and module decisions to accomplish your own aspirations just as addressing the necessities of your work environment.
This can assist you with meeting your individual scholastic advancement needs with a scope of modules and short projects.
|Ms. Mithu Pandey||Deputy Director (TPO) & Head (Personality Development)|
|Mr. Sandeep Grewal||Assistant Professor|
|Mr. Anmol Poddar||Assistant Professor|
|Mr. Ganesh Khanna||Assistant Professor|
- No Registration charges.
- We contact companies for the placement schedule.
- Companies provide us with the necessary data through a Job description
- We fix a mutually convenient date and time for campus placements
- We inform eligible students who are interested in the job to apply for the job a week before the visit.
- We are providing equal opportunity to each deserving student to explore their potential and competency
- Rooms with LCD projectors and computers are provided for conducting pre-placement talks
- Rooms for aptitude tests, group discussions and interviews are also made available team of dedicated placement committee volunteers work to ensure simpler logistics and all other related issues regarding campus placements.
We start our placements from beginning of 7th semester (July) & close before 25th December. Students can join internship from January (8th Semester)