Dr. Kamal Agarwal
|Degree||Specialization||University/Institute Name, Year|
|B.Com.||Commerce||Agra University, Agra, 1998|
|M.A.||Economics||Agra University, Agra, 2003|
|M.Com.||Commerce||Agra University, Agra, 2000|
|M.Phil.||Commerce||Jiwaji University, Gwalior, 2004|
|Ph.D.||Commerce||C.S.J.M. University , Kanpur, 2011|
Research in Digital Accounting, Data Mining in Accounting, Taxation, Financial Reporting Crypto Currency and its Future.
Current Courses Taught / Teaching Interest
Current Courses Taught
- Corporate Accounting
- Accountancy (Hotel management Department)
- Business Ethics & Values
Finance & Taxation Papers
Financial Accounting, Cost Accounting, Management Accounting, Corporate Accounting, Advance Accounts, Financial Management, Income Tax , Corporate Tax , Goods & Service Tax .
Academic Experience / Industrial Experience
- G.L.A. University
25th August 2006 to 6th March 2014
- S.R. M. University
07th March 2014 to till date
Agarwal Printers, Agra as an Owner from 1998 to 2004.
All Kinds of Printing work of Various Govt. Department.
Achievements / Awards / Recognitions
Qualified NET in June 2011 in Commerce.
Selected Publications/Working Papers
Agarwal, K.K., Tripathi, M.A.,(,2020) Role and impact of Micro Entrepreneurship in Uttar Pradesh, International Bilingual peer reviewed referred Research Journal,07(25),13-17. ISSN: - 2348-2397.(Approved UGC –CARE)
- Antil ,P, Agarwal,K.(2019)The Impact of Training and development on Employee performance ; A case study of BPOS in Delhi NCR Patilputra Journal of Ideaology ,2(6),1-8.ISSN:-2320-3510
- Antil ,P, Agarwal,K.(2018)Effect of Training and development on Employee performance in BPOS , Delhi NCR ,International Journal for Research in Engineering Application & Management ,4(6),501-506.ISSN:-2464-9150
- Antil,P.,Antil,P.,Agarwal K.,(2017) A Study On Indian Banking Sector, International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development,4(6),366-368.ISSN:2349-5979.
- Antil,P.,Antil,P.,Agarwal K.,(2017) A Critical Study of 7 Millennium development goal 2015 in Indian contextInternational Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development,4(5),319-321.ISSN:2349-5979.( Impact factor 5.72 RJIF)
- Founder of Department of Commerce in the University.
- Visited Khartoum (Capital of Sudan) Sudan for International Admission for fifteen days as a member of international Admission Team Member in 2017.
- Visited Lagos (Capital of Nigeria) as a International Admission team Member in 2018 for fifteen days.
- Member of Indian Economics Association, India.
- Member of Indian Science Congress
- Ph.D. Synopsis and Thesis Evaluator of Madras University, Department of Commerce, Chennai. Since 2017
- Ph.D. Synopsis & Thesis evaluator of Bansthali Vidhyapeeth Since 2018.
- Industry Visit Coordinator of the Department since 2014.
- N.S.S. COORDINATOR of the University .
- YOUTH RED CROSS SOCIETY COORDINATOR of the University.