Dr. Ritika Nagpal
|Degree||Specialization||University/Institute Name, Year|
|Ph.D.||Organic Chemistry||University of Delhi, 2015|
|B.Ed||Chemistry||University of Delhi, 2010|
|M.Sc||Organic Chemistry||University of Delhi, 2009|
|B.Sc||Chemistry||University of Delhi, 2007|
Synthesis of Various Organic- Inorganic frameworks and its applications in the field of water purification by removal of cationic as well as anionic dyes, dye degradation, anion binding, catalysis, dye sensitized solar cells.
Current Courses Taught / Teaching Interest
- Organic Spectroscopy and reagents
- Basic Organic Chemistry
- Coordination Chemistry
- Bioinorganic Chemistry
- Bioorganic Chemistry.
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Intellectual Property rights
- Organo-metallic Chemistry
- Chemistry for Engineers
Academic Experience / Industrial Experience
- Taught as an Assistant Professor for B.Sc. students (5th Feb 2016- 26th Apr 2016) in Zakir Hussain College, University of Delhi.
- Taught as Visiting Assistant Professor for B.Sc. and B.Tech students (from20th Jan 2016-30th Nov 2016) in Lingaya University.
- Taught as an Assistant Professor for B.Sc. students (15th Feb 2017-27th Mar 2017) in Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences For Women, University of Delhi.
- Taught as an Assistant Professor for B.Sc. students (30th Jan 2017- 24th Apr 2017 & from 8th Aug 2017-12th Nov 2017) in Acharya Narendra Dev College, University of Delhi.
- Taught as an Assistant Professor for B.Sc. students (11th Jan 2017-26th Apr 2017) in Maitreyi College, University of Delhi.
- Taught as an Assistant Professor for B.Sc. & M.Sc. students (04th Sept 2017- till now) in SRM University.
Achievements / Awards / Recognitions
- Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) from Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) in the year 2009.
- Cleared other entrance exams such as GATE and BARC in 2009.
Selected Publications/Working Papers
- Nagpal, R., Arora, S.; Ponnan, P.; Kharu-Nisa; Dandia, A.; Chauhan, S.M.S. Polyaromatic Hydrocarbon (PAH) Porphodimethene Conjugates: Conformational Features and Acid-Anion Binding Properties. Chemistry Select, 2019, 29,8444-49
- Nagpal, R., Arora, S.; Rawat, A. K.; Ponnan, P.; Chauhan, S.M.S. Solvatochromism, anion binding and electrochemistry in 5,15-porphodimethenes.Dyes and Pigments, 2017, 142,262-271.
- Arora, S.; Nagpal, R.; Mishra, S.;Chauhan, S.M.S. Sulphonated graphene – an efficient catalyst for waste water treatment.AdvancedMaterials Proceedings, 2016DOI: 10.5185/amp.2016.
- Arora, S.; Nagpal, R.;Chauhan, P.; Chauhan, S.M.S. Triazole linked Ruthenium(II) porphyrin: Influence of connectivity pattern on photophysical and electrochemical properties.New J. Chem.,2016,40, 8878-8885.
- Arora, S.; Nagpal, R.; Chauhan, S.M.S. Sulphonated graphene-an efficient catalyst for waste water treatment. International Conference on Materials Science & Technology 2016Proceedings, DOI: 10.5185/icmtech.2016
- Mishra, S.; Arora, S.; Nagpal, R.; Chauhan, S.M.S.Guanidine-graphene catalyzed synthesis of flavones via aldol-michael-oxidation.J. Nanosci. Nanotechnol, 2016, 16, 1-6.
- Poonam; Nagpal, R.; Arora, S.; Chauhan, S.M.S. Efficient synthesis of metallatedthioporphyrazines in task specific ionic liquids and their spectroscopic investigation of binding with selected transition metal ions. J. Chem. Sci., 2016, 128, 1417–22.
- Kumari, P.; Nagpal, R.; Chauhan, P.; Yatindranath, V.; Chauhan, S.M.S. Efficient Iron(III) Porphyrins-Catalyzed Oxidation of Guanidoximes to Cyanamides in Ionic Liquids.J. Chem. Sci.,2015, 127, 13–18.
- Mishra, S.; Arora, S.; Nagpal, R.; Chauhan, S.M.S. Sulfonated graphenes catalyzed synthesis of expanded porphyrins and their supramolecular interactions with pristine graphene.J. Chem. Sci.,2014, 126, 1729–1736.
- Kumari, P.; Nagpal, R.; Chauhan, S.M.S Efficient oxidation of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons with H2O2 catalyzed by 5,10,15-triarylcorrolatoiron (IV) chloride in ionic liquids.CatalysisCommunications,2012, 29, 15–20.
- Poonam; Kumari, P.; Nagpal, R.; Chauhan, S.M.S Formation of hydridocobalt(III) phthalocyanine by reaction of cobalt(II) phthalocyanines with sodium borohydride and its reactions with antioxidant isoflavones.New J. Chem.,2011,35,2639-2646.
I have attended five international and five national conferences/seminar in India and presented my research work.