Mr. Ajeet Singh
|Degree||Specialization||University/Institute Name, Year|
|B.A.LL.B||Law||M.D.U Rohtak, 2008|
|LL.M||Corporate Law||M.D.U Rohtak, 2010|
Research interests include the areas of Environmental law and Corporate Law.
Current Courses Taught / Teaching Interest
Law of Corporate Finance, Company Law, Labour & Industrial Law-I, The Securities Contracts (Regulation) Act, The Company Secretaries Act, Financial Institutions and Banking Law, Jurisprudence, Law of torts, Environmental Law, Negotiable instruments and Insurance law, Alternative Disputes Resolutions
Academic Experience / Industrial Experience
- Asst. Professor (Adhoc) in University of Delhi for 6.6 years.
- Presently working in the same capacity in SRM University, Delhi –NCR, Sonepat from 5 September, 2019 till date.
- Teaching experience of more than 7 years.
Achievements / Awards / Recognitions
UGC-NET Law. The date of qualifying UGC-NET is 13th June 2011
Selected Publications/Working Papers
- Environmental Issues and Consequences of textile dyeing industries in Tamil Nadu with focus on its impact on farmers and agriculture in AD VALOREM Journal of law : Volume 5 : Issue 1 : January-March 2018 : ISSN : 2348-5485
- Inherent strength of Immoral traffic (Prevention) Act : An analytical review in AD VALOREM Journal of law : Volume 4 : Issue 4 : October-December 2017 : ISSN : 2348-5485