Assistant Professor & Head
|Degree||Specialization||University/Institute Name, Year|
|Ph.D.( Pursuing)||Environmental Law||Panjab University|
|LL.M.(2 Year)||Corporate Law||Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, 2012|
|B.A., LL.B.(5 Year Course) (Double Gold Medal)||Law||Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, 2010|
Criminal Law, Environmental Law
Current Courses Taught / Teaching Interest
Criminal Law (U.G.) & (P.G.), Environmental Law
Academic Experience / Industrial Experience
Teaching Experience- 6.5 years
Court Practice- 3 Years
Achievements / Awards / Recognitions
- Double Gold Medalist in B.A.,LL.B.(5 Year Course)
- Runner Up & Best Female Mooter, 2nd All Haryana State University Moot Court Competition, 2008 & 5th Intra-department Moot Competition, MDU
- Net Qualified in 2014
- Best Teacher Award by Rotary Club of Sonepat, 2019
- Letter of Appreciation Prof Dr. S. Sivakumar, Member, Law Commission.
- Appreciation Certificate in International Conference on Environment-2017
- Judge in 2nd Amity National Moot Court competition, 2017, Gurgaon.
Selected Publications/Working Papers
- Deepshikha,”Police Coercion in Custody: An Ethical Perspective “, Criminal Law & Justice by Jus Dicere bearing International Standard Book Number 978-93-5321-714-3.
- Deepshikha, “Corporate Crimes: A focus on Financial Statement Frauds” , Criminal Law & Justice bearing ISBN- 978-93-5300-105-6 in December 2018
- Deepshikha,”Solid Waste Management & Sustainable Development in India: An Analytical Study “, Rashtrasevak , Vol. (15), pp-68-77, Jan-Feb 2019
- Deepshikha, “Police Firing & Concept of Sovereign Responsibility”, RESEARCH REVIEW International Journal of Multidisciplinary,, Volume (4) ,Issue 1, Journal No. 44945, Jan. 2019
- Deepshikha, “Uniform Cicil Code: Future of Personal Law”, RESEARCH REVIEW International Journal of Multidisciplinary, Volume (4) ,Issue 2, Journal No. 44945, Feb. 2019
- Deepshikha, “Financing Solid Waste Management in India: An Analytical Approach”, AD VALOREM, Vol. (6), pp-79-82, Jan- Mar 2019
- Deepshikha, “Legislation of Municipal Solid Waste in India: Role of Almitra Patel vs. UOI”, International Journal of Socio- Legal analysis & Rural Development
- Deepshikha, “Strengthening Prosecution for Victim Justice: Structural & Functional Reforms”, Journal of emerging Technologies & Innovative Research, Vol. (6), pp-237-243, 2019
- Participated in Capacity Building Programme on Legal Research Methods & Teaching Pedagogy from July 15 - 21, 2019.
- “Swyam Workshop” Capacity Building in Tertiary Education Feb 2, 2019.
- Participated in Faculty Development Programme organized on 6 - 8th November 2017, at SRM University Delhi- NCR, Sonepat.