|Degree||Specialization||University/Institute Name, Year|
|Ph.D. (Pursuing)||Forensic||Panjab University|
|LL.M.||Corporate Law||Kurukshetra University,Kurukshetra, 2013|
|B.A.,LL.B.||Law||MDU, Rohtak , 2010|
Forensic Science and Environmental Law
Current Courses Taught / Teaching Interest
Family Law-I (Hindu Law), Forensic Science, History & Principles of Criminal Law/ Criminal and Corporate Law
Academic Experience / Industrial Experience
- 3 years as Research Scholar in the Department of Law, Punjab University, Chandigarh .
- Since 2017 teaching in the Department of Law at SRM University, Sonipat.
Achievements / Awards / Recognitions
JRF- NET qualified in 2013
Selected Publications/Working Papers
- Preeti, “Introduction to Forensic Medicine and Legal Prevalent in India”, Jus Dicere Review,Vol. (1), no-2, Dec 2018
- Preeti, “Forensic Medicine and Indian Criminal Laws: A Legal Aspect”, AD VALOREM, Vol.(6), no-1, Jan- Mar 2019
- Preeti, “The jurisprudence of emergency medical care in India: A case study”, Rashtrasevak, Vol.(15), no-1, Jan-Feb 2019
- Participated in Faculty Development Programme organized by Faculty of Law, SRM University, Delhi-NCR Sonipat in 2017.
- Participated in Capacity Building Programme on Legal Research Methods and Teaching Pedagogy. ( Maharaja Agrasen School of Law, 15-25 July,2019)
- Coordinator of Social and Environmental Club in Law Association, SRM University, Delhi NCR Sonipat
- Co-Coordinator of Legal aid Club in Law Association, SRM University, Delhi NCR Sonipat