Mr. Yashvir Singh
|Degree||Specialization||University/Institute Name, Year|
|M.A.||Political Science||Uttarakhand Open University, 2016|
|LL.M||Business Group||Uttarakhand Technical University, 2014|
|MBA||HR||Periyar University, 2009|
|LL.B||Law||University of Allahabad, 2005|
|B.A.||Pol. Sc., Philosophy, Hindi||University of Allahabad, 1997|
Pursuing Ph.D. in Law from Uttarakhand Technical University.
Current Courses Taught / Teaching Interest
B.A.LL.B. (Principles of Political Sc., Fundamentals of Government & Politics, Colonialism in India), B.A.LL.B., B.B.A. LL.B., LL.B. (Principles of Taxation Law, Industrial and Labour Laws)
Academic Experience / Industrial Experience
Achievements / Awards / Recognitions
Qualified NET in subject Political Science.
Selected Publications/Working Papers
- Paper Published in “National Journal of Management Prudence” (ISSN: 09756671) on “Social Corporate Responsibility” Volume 3 Issue 2 Published Oct. 2012.
- Paper Published in “National Journal of Management Prudence” (ISSN: 09756671) on “Role of Neural Network in Business Organization” Volume 3 Issue 2 Published Oct.2012.
- Paper Published in “International Journal of Management Prudence” (ISSN: 09758496) on “Customer Focus in New Business Culture” Volume 3 Issue 1 Published April 2011.
- Paper Published in “International Journal of Management Prudence” (ISSN: 09758496) on “Role of IT in Knowledge Management” Volume 3 Issue 1 Published April 2011.
- One year Diploma in Transport Economics & Management (Institute of Rail Transport, Under Railway Ministry of India).
- Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Law from Uttarakhand Open University, Uttarakhand.
- Certificate programme on “Intellectual Property Rights and Competition Law” from IIT, Kharagpur.
- Certificate Programme on “Introduction to Political Theory” from IIT, Guwahati.
- Certificate Programme on “Educational Leadership” from IIT, Kharagpur.
- Certificate Programme on “Research Writing” from IIT, Kharagpur.
- Advance Certificate in Higher Education Leadership and Management from CEGR
Faculty Development Programme (FDP)/Training Programme
- One week faculty development programme (FDP) organised by NPTEL-AICTE for successfully completing the course ‘Intellectual Property Rights and Competition Law’.
- Participated in the knowledge sharing program on ‘Innovative Teaching Methodologies & use of case study through Enhancing Experiential Learning’ at IMS, Roorkee conducted by ICFAI Group.
- Conducted a workshop on ‘Compensation and its benefits’ at The Institute of Management Studies, Roorkee (U.K.).
- Attendede the Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on higher education organized by Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun, UK.
- Attendd the Faculty Development Programme(FDP) organized by Political Science Department at HARI Institute of Technology, Nakur, Saharanpur, UP.
- Three Months Internship training at Indian Herbs Research and Supply CO. LTD, Saharanpur.