Coding Club of SRM University, Delhi-NCR
About S.P.A.R.K.S. Initiators:
S.P.A.R.K.S. Init_iators is a coding club with a belief that Do the best you can, until you know the better and when you know the better, do better and based on this belief our motto is “Don’t be the same, be better”.
S.P.A.R.K.S. Init_iators is a club for everyone, regardless of their career stage and current level of knowledge. Coding Club is a place which brings people together regardless of their gender or background. We all have the right to learn and we believe that learning is more fun and efficient when we start helping each other.
Aim and Vision:
- The aim of forming this coding club is to establish a coding culture in our university campus thereby reaching every student who is passionate about coding irrespective of the department or branch and providing him/her proper training and guidance.
- To help members gain in-depth knowledge of coding. This will help them immensely during placements and can also bring laurels to the institution through participation in various national and international programming contests.
- The club will help the members in developing an aptitude for logical thinking and visualizing a problem from various perspectives and creating multiple innovative solutions. The country, as a whole, requires a huge number of programmers for it to achieve the goal of a ‘Digital India’. The club is playing its path to help the country pursue its goal.
- Organise various coding competitions to promote its importance and value to reach every student on the campus
- Organize the coding competitions during our annual Techfest “VERGE”.
- Conduct workshops on areas of computer science like web development, application development, machine learning, IoT etc.
- Contribute to open source projects, build websites and applications, provide technical support to organizations and various clubs in campus.
- Arrange coding teams of our university to represent it at various national and international coding events.
- Take part in competitions like ACM-ICPC, Google Code Jam, Google Summer of Code, and other online coding events
The country as a whole requires a lot more coders for it to achieve the goal of a ‘Digital India’. The club is doing its bit to help the country pursue this goal
- Conducting sessions on weekends
- Innovative projects
- Workshops and Seminars
- Intra-University Hackathons
- Competing in inter-university coding events
Mentor & Core Team Members
- Mentor: Dr. M. Mohan (Associate Professor, CSE Department, SRMUH)
- Convener: Dr. Ajay Sharma (HOD, CSE Department, SRMUH)
- Advisory Board: Faculty of Computer Science & Engineering Department.
|1||Jai Sanghi||CSE, Artificial Intelligence and Data Science||Founder & President|
|2||Vansh Agrawal||CSE, Big Data Analytics||Vice President|
|3||Shivjyoti Dalai||CSE, Big Data Analytics||Manager|
|4||Archit Raj||CSE, Big Data Analytics||General Secretory|
|5||Dev Garg||CSE, Artificial Intelligence and Data Science||Secretory|
|1||Namrata Sharma||CSE, Big Data Analytics||Competitive Coding|
|2||Deepanshu Jain||CSE, Cloud Computing and Mobile Application||Competitive Coding|
|3||Vedansh Kumar||CSE, Artificial Intelligence and Data Science||Competitive Coding|
|6||Jai Sanghi||CSE, Artificial Intelligence and Data Science||Python Programming|
|7||Dev Garg||CSE, Artificial Intelligence and Data Science||Python Programming|
|8||Vansh Agrawal||CSE, Big Data Analytics||Java Programming|
|9||Krapa Kartik||CSE, Artificial Intelligence and Data Science||Java Programming|
|10||Aditya Thakur||CSE, Artificial Intelligence and Data Science||Java Programming|
|1.||Abha Sanghi||Institute of Public Enterprises, Hyderabad||PGDM Finance|
|2.||Sejal Agrawal||ABES Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad||B.Tech CSE|
|3.||Sarthak Garg||Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology, New Delhi||B.Tech ECE|
|4.||Nitish Vishwakarma||Maharaja Agrasen College, New Delhi||BSE with CS|