SRI SATHYA SAI SANJEEVANI HOSPITAL :: MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
May 31, 2021
Sri Satya Sai Sanjeevani Hospital, Palwal, Haryana, which is serving and treating children with heart disease for free of cost for the past numerous years.
Project Sri Satya Sai Sanjeevani Android Application aims at serving the little lives with the best of the service. This project is all about creating an android application for the hospital which can fulfill their requirements. The application needs to be designed in such a way that can help the hospital to keep track and connect with the patient after the surgery and throughout their life.
With the help of this application, Hospital will be able to keep a track of the child throughout his life of various lifestyle activities. The Faculty and Students of SRM University Delhi-NCR, Sonepat, Haryana, from the Department of Computer Science & Engineering a team Verge is designing the Mobile Application in such a way that it becomes user friendly even to access.
The application will consist of different features include pre-surgery and counseling of the child and also all the features which can help the child to connect with the hospital at any point of time in his life.
SRM University Delhi-NCR, Sonepat, Haryana, team Verge is providing their best of Design and to develop the application to its fullest.
Program: Consultancy Project Visit
Date of Visit: 07-04-2021 to 08-04-2021
Faculty Coordinator: Dr. M. Mohan
List of Students Visited:
|1.||Archit Raj||10617210004||B.Tech - CSE||4th|
|2.||Maharshi Choubisa||10317210008||B.Tech - CSE||4th|
|3.||Sheetal Gupta||11018210053||B.Tech - CSE||3rd|
|4.||Sarthak Sharma||11018210052||B.Tech - CSE||3rd|
|5.||Vivek Tiwari||11018210083||B.Tech - CSE||3rd|
- To provide employability skills through industry-relevant modules.
- Students work on live project.
- To support incubation of selected student startup projects.
Gathered the requirements need from the hospital to develop the App.
- They don’t need appointment feature, as there is no appointment taking process in the hospital.
- They want data to be reflected in the each department , i.e. if the data has been taken from the user on the registration desk that data should be reflected in the counseling dept. using only MRN no.(OPD Reg. no).
- They need to keep a regular check on the patient lifestyle after the discharge, patient should be able to upload the pictures after discharge (example: going to school, marriage etc.)
- Patient should be able to upload the prescription on the application.
- Right now post discharge counseling is done on phone call, which should be done through application.
- Data transparency should be there between all three branches.
- Notification for follow up’s, post-discharge.
- Find the doctor feature not needed.
- Chatbot needed for dieticiary consultancy, FAQs to be presented as option so that if a user clicks on it he can find the possible solutions.