To encourage and support meritorious candidates, SRM University, Sonepat has implemented a very distinctive scholarship programme called the ‘SRMH Scholar Search Programme’. Under this Programme, an applicant may qualify for a scholarship up to 100% on the University Tuition Fee. The scholarship offered is applicable for the duration of the programme, subject to maintaining the required CGPA.
Please note that all scholarships are subject to availability and are granted on first come first served basis.
This is a prestigious scholarship for academically meritorious candidates, achievers in sports, based on economic background.
The meritorious students can also avail School Toppers’ Scholarship on the basis of their merit in XII examination.
- Students with ≥ 95 % in XII examination are eligible for 100% scholarship in tuition fees.
- Students with 92-94.9 % in XII examination are eligible for 75% scholarship in tuition fees.
- Students with 89-91.9% in XII examination are eligible for 50% scholarship in tuition fees.
- Students with 80-88.9 % in XII examination are eligible for 25% scholarship in tuition fees.
- Students with 75-79.9% in XII examination are eligible for 10% scholarship in tuition fees.
Scholarship from 10-100% is subject to the valid score of SRMHCAT.
The state topper of each board is eligible for 100 % Scholarship in tuition fee.
|% of Scholarship||JEE Main percentile (Jan 2020)||SAT Score|
|100% of First Year Tuition Fee||98-100||1550 +|
|75% of First Year Tuition Fee||96-97.99||1500-1549|
|50% of First Year Tuition Fee||90-95.99||1400-1499|
|25 % of First Year Tuition Fee||85-89.99||1300-1399|
|10 % of First Year Tuition Fee||75-84.99||1200-1299|
Note: All scholarships will be awarded on first cum first served basis, as limited scholarships are available. For Industrial collaboration programmes in association with IBM, XEBIA, TCS, KPMG etc. maximum scholarship up to 25 % on Tuition Fee will be awarded.
Haryana Domicile Scholarship
As per provisions of the Haryana State Private Universities Act, 2006 clause 35 & 36 SRM University, Delhi-NCR, Sonepat, Haryana has implemented the provision of Scholarships for Haryana Domicile Candidates (25% of total seats). The criteria for availing the scholarship are:
- Rank/Performance in the National Level Entrance Examination i.e. SRMHCAT only.
- The student must fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria.
- Continuation of the scholarship in the subsequent years will be on the basis of minimal academic performance.
It is mandatory for candidates applying under the category of Haryana Domicile to submit Domicile certificate at the time of counselling/admission.
Eligibility criteria for the scholarship – (Haryana Domicile & Chancellor Scholarship)
As per the policy adopted by the University for the continuance of Haryana Domicile Scholarship for the second & subsequent years, the following conditions must be fulfilled:
- Student should have cleared all the subjects of their respective semesters.
- To continue the scholarship – Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) shall be 7.5 and above.
For continuation of Hon’ble Chancellor’s Scholarship for the second & subsequent years will be subject to securing a minimum CGPA as mentioned below:
Student should have cleared all the subjects of their respective semesters.
- For 100% & 75 % scholarship – Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) shall be 9.00 and above.
- For 50% scholarship – Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) shall be 8.00 and above.
- For 25% scholarship – Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) shall be 7.00 and above.
- For 10% scholarship – Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) shall be 6.00 and above.
Student Scholarship for SRMJEEE Aspirants
|Percentage of Scholarship||SRMJEEE Rank|
|100% of First-Year Tuition Fees||Top 500|
|75% of First-Year Tuition Fees||501-1000|
|50% of First-Year Tuition Fees||1001-5000|
|25% of First-Year Tuition Fees||5001-10000|
|10% of First-Year Tuition Fees||10001-30000|