Haryana Domicile Scholarship
As per provisions of the Haryana Private Universities Act 2006, clause 35 & 36, SRM University Haryana has implemented the provision of Scholarships for Haryana Domicile Candidates (25% of total seats). The Criteria for availing the scholarship are:
- Based on the Rank/Performance in the National Level Entrance Examination i.e SRMHJEEE/SRMHCMAT/SRMHCLAT-2017 only.
- The student must fulfill the Minimum Eligibility Criteria.
- Continuation of the scholarship in the subsequent Years will be on the basis of minimal academic performance.
This is a prestigious scholarship for academically meritorious candidates, achievers in sports based on economic background. Candidates applying for Chancellor Scholarship must have qualified national level entrance examination SRMJEEE/SRMHJEEE/SRMHCMAT/SRMHCLAT-2017.
The meritorious students can avail School Toppers Scholarship based on their 12th board examination.
- **Students getting 95-100% in 12th examination are eligible for 100% scholarship in tuition fees.
- **Students getting 90-94% in 12th examination are eligible for 50% scholarship in tuition fees.
- **Students getting 85-89% in 12th examination are eligible for 25% scholarship in tuition fees,